- Cut two trees back that were blocking my sun.
- Moved all the veggies from the old veggie bed to my new garden bed (still in progress).
- Weeded and pulled out some unwanted morning glories.
- Traded my rocks for some raspberry bushes from my neighbor (more to come on them).
- Carrots have emerged.
- Radishes are growing red now.
- Squash, green beans, and peas are doing well. Should have peas to eat soon.
- Worked on the back garden bed some more.
- Fixed my corn bed up.
- Moved plants around in my "island".
- Divided the penstemon and achillea.
- Repotted the bottle neck gourd, cucumbers, spaghetti squash and peach tree.
- Store bought some white 'ghostbuster' eggplant and petunias.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
I polished off a ton of things on my to-do list this weekend including some sewing, cooking and tedious errands. Here's the scoop on the garden: