Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Pudding

She's as cute as a pumpkin, but no you can't have her! She's my niece and I love her.



Ingredients:

Pudding:

  • 16 oz. can pumpkin
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • ½ cup flour
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • Pinch of baking soda
  • 12 oz. can EVAPORATED milk
  • ½ stick butter

Topping:

  • ¼ cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon



Grease the baking dish with butter.


Stir the pudding ingredients together.


Add the can of pumpkin. Mmmm


After it's mixed together, pour it into the baking dish.


Sprinkle with the remaining sugar and cinnamon.


Bake at 350 for approximately 45 mins.


The edges get brown and crispy which is my favorite part. Mmmm

1 comment:

Baby and Me said...

This looks so good. I have been craving turkey and pumpkin. Is it like pumpkin pie in the middle (firm or soft)?
Also you should finally be getting something in the mail from me in the next day or so.