My flower beds have really filled in this year. Irises are toppling over and my roses are smothering my lilies and sedum below it.
Some things I need to do next year:
- divide my burgundy colored Irises.
- move a peony suffocating from the irises.
- move two knockout rose bushes to a sunnier place.
- prune one other knockout rose and move the day lilies and sedum below it.
- divide Siberian irises
- move irises being suffocated by red leafy stuff.
Other things I would like is to plant another tea rose and possibly a vining rose. I'm just not sure where I would put the vining rose. it would be great if we could lay a paved patio down but I don't see that happening very soon.